Thursday, January 12, 2012

Obama in full campaign mode

President Obama is now in full re-election campaign mode. If there was any doubt, just check out the campaign speeches he delivered Wednesday night at three separate fundraising events in Chicago.

"I've said before, I'm not a perfect man," he told one Chicago group. "I'm not a perfect president. But I've promised you this, and I've kept this promise. I will always tell you what I believe. I will always tell you where I stand. I will wake up every single day thinking about how I can make this country better, and I will spend every ounce of energy that I have fighting for you."



Obama is a president for the financial industry. We were duped into believing that he was a candidate of the people when he began his first campaign for the White House. For him to get that far, he was already groomed and approved by the ruling elite. By the time he was a household name he was already as corrupt as he could be. He will spend the next year seeking reelection, doing little more than reassuring himself that he is responsible for any accomplishments. There is no difference in policy between Obama an any of the GOP opposition, aside from maybe the one candidate for individual liberty, Ron Paul. 

The support swelling for Paul is a sign that the populace is tired of our failed political and economic system. His support is of the people, not any industry. He is showing the rest of the nation that there is his position and then there is the statist. There is no difference between the Democrat and the Republican parties anymore. They are two heads of the hydra which is consuming the populace. 

Right and Left are both wrong. 

No comments:

Post a Comment