Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Mitt Romney Loses His Cool In 2007 Interview

Mitt Romney may appear cool, calm and collected, but even the suave GOP hopeful has his messy moments. Case and point: a 2007 interview at an Iowa radio station.

Romney got into a heated exchange with conservative host Jan Mickelson at WHO 1040 during the 2008 presidential race. The two were discussing Romney's views when the host accused Romney of letting his religion dictate his political beliefs.

"I'm not going to have a conversation about what my church views are...because thats not the nature of the office I'm running for, and there are people in my church who are pro-choice, that is not against my church's view to allow people to have their own position on political issues," he said.


Read More...
More on Mitt Romney
What a Mormon...




No comments:

Post a Comment